assumptions about organisations / communities|
for appreciative inquiry (ai) to be effective
* a society can be national or it can be a small team of people.
- Something is working in every society*
- Sustaining motivation is best done by looking at what is working well as opposed to what is broken.
- Our energy is absorbed by what we focus on
- Change is initiated by asking questions about the society
- Focus and questioning will direct the evolution of the society
- Reality is created in terms of the language used
- Carrying parts of the past forward makes the journey to the future more comfortable
- The best parts of the past belong in the future
- So, ask questions to uncover the best of the past and how it will fit into the future
- AI will give people confidence to move to the future
No problem can be solved from the same consciousness that created it.
We must learn to see the world anew. Albert Einstein